Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You Best Come Find Me, Boy

So there's this video on CNN about this American man who was in Japan during this most recent disaster, and he walked 20 hours to find his girlfriend in a nearby village!

(spoiler alert) He finds her. Yay.

Um hello can you say boyfriend of the year award?????

And it made me realize that since he was willing to do that (and it's not like there was even a ring on her finger!), then there must be other men out there who wouldn't have to think twice about making that sacrifice.

Which means that I'm adding this requirement to my already way too long list of must-haves in my future husband.

Basically, when we are still only dating, I've decided that I'm going to hide somewhere.Maybe in a tree. Hmm. I'm going to need ideas for a good hiding place. Anyway, when he realizes that I'm missing, he'll have to wander around for 20 hrs straight just to find me. Like there's going to have to be blisters on his ankles and everything. It'll be a really fun game, I think. And just plain necessary to prove his undying love for me.

I couldn't embed the video, so here's the link to the website. If it doesn't work, well then that's just too bad because it really just warms your heart right up.
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/03/15/exp.am.intv.branham.cnn

And. In honor of sappy romance, here is just another little treat for you to snack on, cause believe me it's delicious....it's a lovely song by Alexi Murdoch called "All My Days" and everyone should listen to it because the lyrics will just downright melt your heart:


I do not know who made this video, but it is most definitely not official.

2 comments:

  1. that is so cute!! i gotta tell that story to adam and drop hints....

    ReplyDelete