Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Worthy of $8-10

Just saw this movie tonight.

The Adjustment Bureau


Highly recommended.

And I know Matt Damon is getting up there in age, but he is just oh so adorable and charming!

Fun fact: I played basketball on a YMCA team when I was in the 6th grade. I also liked everything that my older sisters liked because I wanted to be just like them. They all thought that Matt Damon was so dreamy and handsome and whatnot. Therefore, I did too...even though I barely knew who he was. Anyway, my basketball coach needed to name a play, so she asked us for the name of a guy we liked. I blurted out "Matt Damon!" The play was thus named "Matt." We would be on the court, and I'd hear someone yell "Matt" and I then knew to do my part of the play. Idk, I think it's kind of funny, looking back.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I second your opinion. Jared and went to see this last Friday ($10.50 a pop, yuck) and it was soooo good. Perfect mix of a little romance with other neat stuff. We should get paid for endorsing it.

    Funny story about bball. Never knew that before.

    ReplyDelete