Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What did YOU do for National Registered Dietitian Day??

I'm going to pretend like my ditzy moment was not just publicized for all the world to enjoy and move along to bigger more important things. National Registered Dietitian Day. Haha. Well as big as this holiday is to me, I just worked, fixed my car and went to the gym...nothing too exciting. BUT, I did pre-celebrate last week with coworkers eating a yummy dinner we had catered for us and hanging out with fellow RDs...thank you amazing Clinical Nutrition Manager. :)

Anyways, I'm uber tired and as it's approaching bedtime I thought I'd just leave yall with a little video to motivate you to eat better, well at least choose your drinks more wisely....enjoy! (PS I'm totally stealing this from the blog of a future American Dietetics Association President, the Ms. Emily Vaterlaus.)



2 comments:

  1. That just made me puke in my mouth. Excuse me while I go rinse it out with a nice glass or A&W. Yumm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so disgusting!!! I'm normally very good about not drinking soda, but lately I've been a binge. (We got an AMAZING deal on some boxes of it at a grocery store, so now it's actually in our home when it normally isn't.) Just in time for that video. Great. ;)

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete