Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life is Life

"Your life is your life gotta live it like it's your life"

Life is probably the hardest it's been.....ever? Or maybe just in a really long time. I know that others have it so much worse than me, and I'm not really qualified to complain. But I will anyway, just for a minute.

It sucks not being able to find a job relevant to what I studied. It sucks having student loans that I expected to be able to pay within a year of graduation (assuming I would have found a job paying at least $40k/yr). I won't be able to. It sucks still being partly dependent on my parents. Goodness I am so grateful for their generosity and kindness, but I've got to grow up and be an adult eventually. It sucks thinking that because of all that, college was actually a worthless investment, seeing as I'm doing the exact same thing I did before and during my formal undergraduate education. It sucks not being even interested in any guy for what feels like years because the pickings are so so very slim. It sucks being represented by the idiots that we call our Congressmen. Pretty much every last one of them. Life just sucks sometimes. And I think that we can probably all agree on at least that.

But you know what? "Your life is your life gotta live it like it's your life." This isn't even really that inspirational of a quote. But I like it nonetheless. It is what it is. 

Plus, I'm trying to get pumped up for the Noah and the Whale show coming up this Thursday! It's not too late to get tickets! Come, come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment