Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happenings, or the lack thereof

I just applied for 10 more jobs, most of which are overseas. Will I be contacted? Well of course not! I just enjoy wasting hours upon hours of my time. As I was applying, I was on a random Arabic music kick. Here's  a song by Nancy Ajram. She's one of the most well-known and successful pop-stars out there.


In happier news, with advice from friends, me and Mary just signed up for Netflix! I can't tell you how happy I am to dig into the foreign film selection....as pertaining to the Middle East especially
I'm also really looking forward to having access to so many documentaries....

I will probably never leave my home ever again, other than to throw gross breadsticks at obnoxious customers go to work at the good ol Olive Garden!

Also, I'm hoping to make time this weekend to finally blog about me and Mary's graduation weekend a little while ago...

!تصبح على الخير


aka goodnight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment