Thursday, April 28, 2011

EFF!!!

Today was the worst day EVER and I don't even have to energy to fully explain why.

I hate pretending to be an adult. If I had a real job aka MONEY things would be different. I would have just hopped on over to RC Willey to buy the damn bedroom set.

Instead I ventured on KSL and purchased the cheapest crap I could find. $150 worth of a dresser and chest of drawers and a "bed" if you can call it that was truly only worth $150. Sigh.

I am sitting here in my living room with a pile of dirty useless boards for a bed frame. I contacted the dude to see if I could perhaps get some money back for the piece of crap but I have yet to hear a response. And I'm thinkin that I likely won't.

I am still angry and my mind is still racing. $150 in the grand scheme of things is nothing. But right now.....it's a lot of hours at the Olive Garden. And it's a different perhaps better set of drawers.

The drawers actually aren't bad really. It's just been such a long day.

I have to stop thinking about this. I already know that I'm going to lose sleep over this. I'm so upset. I AM SO UPSET.

Also, moving is really lonely. I'm so grateful to have my sister/best friend with me still and also that I have awesome extended family more nearby than when I was in Provo, but still......it's lonely moving somewhere new. Even if it's just 40ish miles north.

And this is so cliche to say, but honestly.......guys are idiots. Not that I even personally have any recent examples to share as proof, but they are. Girls are crazy, and guys are idiot douchebags. Always and forever.

Mary still needs to blog about her conference in D.C. and her fun little trip there with my mom, and I still need to blog about the official graduation. So hopefully the next 2 posts won't be such downers! Unless of course something else pops up in my life that I feel the need to publicly complain about.......

No comments:

Post a Comment