Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...?

Despite what our profile says about me being jobless, I just finished my first day of orientation and can honestly say that I'm so excited and proud to be an employee of Intermountain Healthcare. Who needs a man to take them out for Vday when they work for the best company in Utah and as a MS, RD, CD??? Seriously though, even our President mentioned how awesome we are in his Presidential Speech that Michelle makes me watch with her now that we live together. I've decided that being out of school and working in a field that I love where I can make a difference (the job I've wanted since I was little!!) with a great team is what will now be the reason I get up in the morning. One more day of training and then it's off to my first day in the hospital! Admit it, you're jealous. In the meantime, I think I'll see what I can do about getting rid of this poop on the background of our blog. :)

3 comments:

  1. How did you get that awesome picture collage? I'm jealous! But yeah, the background color is pretty hideous! ;) Oh, and it may surprise you to know that I almost never watch presidential speeches--no matter if I like them or not.
    B-O-R-I-N-G! I much prefer interviews. I find them to be more honest. Sometimes Nathan will make me watch speeches, which is weird because he's not too into politics these days. Whatever! (Sorry for the randomness. That's just how I'm feeling right now!)
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary! :) Congrats on getting the job you want! So you're living in Utah now? Hope everything is going well & tell Michelle I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle did the awesome collage and spent a lot of time on it so she's the one to ask on that. I actually enjoyed the speech oddly enough! Lynleigh, I was excited to hear from you! I am in Utah, just finished up school and working. Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete